Friday, January 23, 2009

Off to San Francisco for a SharePoint Convention (and note about this site)

San Francisco SharePoint Convention


Next week I'll be at the SPTechCon (SharePoint Technology Conference) in San Francisco. I'm pretty excited to go. The workshops look interesting. Since I'm arriving in the city around lunchtime on Monday (PST), and the conference starts on Tuesday, hopefully I get a chance to go to Chinatown.

If you're going to the SharePoint convention at the Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport on January 27-29, I hope to see you there!

Note About This Site


From what I can tell from the access logs and the comments left on various posts, it looks like my tutorials seem to be very popular. While I'll still feature essays and commentary geared toward IT students, I will probably start putting more focus on publishing tutorials in my posts.

What kind of tutorials would interest you? Do you like documents, videos, or both? Please let me know my leaving a comment or by contacting me. My contact information is on my profile - click on my profile for my contact information.

No comments: