Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Feliz navidad, amigos!

I want to wish all of you a joyous holiday!

Here are a few treats for you. I hope you like them.

The first show is Bolek and Lolek having a little winter fun. For those of you who aren't familiar, Bolek and Lolek is an adorable cartoon from Poland.


The second show is one of my favorite Christmas songs. It's special to me because I lived in Puerto Rico for a few years, and I've spent a few fun Christmases in the land of Los Boriquas. It brings back a lot of happy memories. This is a live performance of Feliz Navidad, from Jose Feliciano.


The third show is another of my favorite Christmas song arrangements. This duet from David Bowie and Bing Crosby, in my opinion, rocks the house! It's a great mix of the classic and the contemporary. This is one of Bing Crosby's final appearances.


Finally, this is for my mother. Her favorite Christmas song is Happy Christmas (War is Over), by John Lennon. Others have covered this song, but she only likes the version from John Lennon.

No comments: